Get immediate help
If you live with mental illness, sometimes you may find yourself in a dangerous situation. In the event of a crisis or the rapid decline of function, we are available to connect with our clients and get the proper help that may be needed in a timely fashion. Our goal is to provide an open, supportive, and confidential environment for you to address the issues that are concerning you in order to get you the help you need.
• We offer safe and comfortable environments for our clients
• We stabilize any crisis as they arise
• We modify your care plan to help get you back on track.
If you or someone you know is exhibiting signs of mental Illness, it is important to access mental health services before the situation becomes a crisis.
Examples of a Mental Health Crisis include:
• Talking about suicide threats
• Talking about threatening behavior
• Self-injury, but not needing immediate medical attention
• Alcohol or substance abuse
• Highly erratic or unusual behavior
• Eating disorders
• Not taking their prescribed psychiatric medications
• Emotionally distraught, very depressed, angry or anxious